Mr. Neill has been practicing family law since 1999. He is a known specialist in the field, one who has even successfully argued cases before the Supreme Court of Canada. His keen legal acumen and his sense of fair play serve his clients well, and he’s known as a ferocious litigator when the situation calls for it.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- LL.B. (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1998
- Bachelor of Education, University of Regina, 1987
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), University of Regina 1985
- Argued cases before the Supreme Court of Canada, Alberta Court of Appeal, Alberta Court of Queens’ Bench, and Provincial Court of Alberta, as well as various Administrative Boards and Tribunals.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Called to the Bar, Alberta, 1999
- Saskatchewan Law Review
- Student Editor, 1997-98
- Canada Trust Company Prize in Trusts, 1998
- Canada Law Book Company Prize, 1997
- Nominated for 1st Year Moot Court Prize, 1996
- Class of ’60 Cronkite Prize in Personal Injuries Compensation, 1996